If you are looking at the Canadian immigration programs and get overwhelmed by the terms and regulations, you should ask for professional advice before you send in your application, as even a small mistake can ruin the whole application and could keep you from applying again for a number of years. Legal-Ease Documents Services offers certified immigration experience through Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants(RCICs) registered with the ICCRC, a regulatory body by the government of Canada to safeguard consumers who seek services from immigration consultants. With our professional advice, we can help you through your application process to immigrate to Canada either temporarily(e.g. work, study or visit visa) or permanently(e.g. family sponsorship, Express Entry, business start-ups, caregivers or investors). If you are already in Canada and want to extend your stay, we can assist you in applying for your extension as well!

Beware of ghost consultants! They are unlicensed and their advice can risk your application!